Professional Carpet Cleaning Services in Lincolndale New York
ServiceMaster Clean® Carpet Cleaning Services
Professional Home Carpet Cleaning
When it comes to the comfort of your home, nothing feels as luxurious as warm, clean carpeting under your feet. While they add a lot of beauty and pleasure to your home, all that walking, jumping, and rolling around can take its toll on your carpets. Make sure they continue looking and feeling great with a regular and thorough cleaning from the experts at ServiceMaster Clean®. We’ll help extend the life of your carpet and protect your investment.
Professional Carpet Cleaning | ALL TYPES OF CARPETS AND RUGS
CARPET CLEANING BY SERVICEMASTER HELPS:
- Eliminate dust mites, allergens, and trapped-in soil.
- Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases, and mold.
- Remove stains and spots already present.
- Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas.
- Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets.
- Extend the life of the carpets up to several years.
- Protect your carpet investment using Scotchgard™ carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in.
TRUCKMOUNT HOT WATER EXTRACTION. CARPET STEAM CLEANING, ONLY BETTER
We will deep clean your carpet, using a hot water extraction cleaning process, and highly effective cleaning solutions and cleaning products that clean deep into the carpet fibers. Hot water creates steam, and the effect of "steam cleaning", but even better.
- We use a professional truckmount carpet and upholstery cleaning system. What does that mean for you? We provide the power, hot water and take the dirty water away (it doesn't go down your drains).
Schedule your professional carpet cleaning service today. Contact Us or Call Now!
Lincolndale NY Carpet Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Services
Home Carpet Cleaning Process
Steps to Professional Deep Carpet Cleaning
- Consultation. The carpet cleaning service specialist will inspect your carpet, and review the carpet cleaning process and what you can expect.
- Identify the carpet fiber content or type of rug.
- Inspect for carpet stains and issues to address.
- Check for colorfastness
- Identify optimal carpet cleaning method
- Move furniture as needed.
- Remove dry soil using our rug duster.
- Pre-Treat Stains. Pet stains, or from other common sources.
- Deep-Clean the carpet using a cleaning solution and hot water to release the dirt.
- Rinse and Extract Water
- Groom the carpet for a uniform appearance.
- Protective pads placed under furniture while drying.
- Final Inspection and quality review with you.
Stain Removal & Deodorize
Carpet Stain Removal. Deodorize.
A quick response is a key to removing carpet stains. Professional carpet cleaning services by trained professionals with carpet stain removal expertise will help you restore your carpet.
Examples of common carpet stains
- Food, coffee, tea, juice, and wine stains
- Urine and Pee Stains
- Pet Urine, Dog Urine, Cat Urine
- Pet Stains of all types.
- Poop Stains
- Vomit stains
Optional Carpet and Rug Protectant
Protect your carpet investment using Scotchgard™ carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in By applying a protector, it will help to keep your rug clean and protect it from dirt and spills.
- Pets and Kids
- High-Traffic Areas
- Reducing Static Electricity
Carpet, Rug Types
All Carpet Types Cleaned
Wool Carpets. Shag Carpets and More
Common types of carpets and area rugs we clean include
- Wool Carpet Cleaning
- Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Persian Rug Cleaning
- Jute Carpet Cleaning
- Silk Rug Cleaning
- Shag Carpet Cleaning
- Sisal Carpet Cleaning
- Outdoor Rug Cleaning
- Braided Rug Cleaning
- Antique Rug Cleaning
- Large Area Rugs
- Cotton Rugs
- High Pile Rugs and Carpets
Carpet Cleaning Costs
How much does it cost for professional carpet cleaning services?
The cost for professional carpet cleaning services depends on a number of factors including the size of the carpet to be cleaned, the fabric and condition of the carpet the types of carpet stains to be removed
If the carpet requires special handling, for example, thick or shaggy pile, antique area rugs, oriental rugs, and Persian rugs.
Call today, or contact us, and we can give you an estimate over the phone, or schedule a visit to understand how much it will cost to clean your carpets and rugs.
We clean carpets and some rugs in homes and offer a pickup and delivery service to clean area rugs in-plant cleaning in Port Chester, NY.
How much does it cost for carpet cleaning services?
The cost for professional carpet cleaning services depends on a number of factors including the size of the carpet to be cleaned, the fabric and condition of the carpet the types of carpet stains to be removed.
If the carpet requires special handling, for example, it has a thick or shaggy pile. We offer area rug cleaning services. Clean your carpets and rugs at the same time!
Contact us, or call today, and we can give you an estimate over the phone, or schedule a visit to understand how much it will cost to clean your carpets and rugs.
We clean carpets and some rugs on location, and offer a rug cleaning pickup and delivery service for in-plant cleaning in Port Chester, NY.
Do you move furniture when you clean carpet?
Yes, we move your furniture that can be safely moved and will return it to its place on protective padding if needed.
We do suggest you remove items off your furniture including lamps, plants, or anything else.
There are certain items we will not move including pianos, mirrors, beds, pool tables.
For commercial carpet cleaning, we will move chairs and relatively light pieces of furniture. For heavy items like desks and file cabinets, please let us know in advance of your needs and we will try to offer a solution.
Contact Us or Call Today to schedule a professional carpet cleaning for your home or business today!
What is the best method for cleaning carpets?
We use hot water extraction, which many refer to as carpet steam cleaning. Its carpet steam cleaning - only better!
- This method is most often recommended by manufacturers.
Hot water and cleaning solution are injected into the carpet and then extracted with a powerful vacuum.
Contact Us or call today to schedule your professional carpet steam cleaning service today!
How often should a carpet be cleaned?
Most manufacturers recommend having a professional carpet cleaning service clean your carpets at least once per year.
The right answer for you depends on your type of carpet, and usage.
Do you offer carpet cleaning services near me?
We offer carpet cleaning services in ALL towns and cities in Fairfield County and Westchester County.
- Greenwich Carpet Cleaning
- Stamford Carpet Cleaning
- Darien Carpet Cleaning
- New Canaan Carpet Cleaning
- New Fairfield Carpet Cleaning
- Newtown Carpet Cleaning
- Norwalk Carpet Cleaning
- Fairfield Carpet Cleaning
- Wilton Carpet Cleaning
- Danbury Carpet Cleaning
- Westport Carpet Cleaning
- Weston Carpet Cleaning
- Redding Carpet Cleaning
- Ridgefield Carpet Cleaning
- Monroe Carpet Cleaning
- Shelton Carpet Cleaning
- Sherman Carpet Cleaning
- Stratford Carpet Cleaning
- Trumbull Carpet Cleaning
- Brookfield Carpet Cleaning
- Easton Carpet Cleaning
- Wilton Carpet Cleaning
- Yonkers Carpet Cleaning
- New Rochelle Carpet Cleaning
- Mount Vernon or Mt Vernon Carpet Cleaning
- White Plains Carpet Cleaning
- Peekskill Carpet Cleaning
- Rye Carpet Cleaning
- Port Chester Carpet Cleaning
- Bedford NY Carpet Cleaning
- Bedford Hills Carpet Cleaning
- Buchanan Carpet Cleaning
- Cortlandt Carpet Cleaning
- Croton on Hudson Carpet Cleaning
- Crugers Carpet Cleaning
- Eastchester Carpet Cleaning
- Tuckahoe Carpet Cleaning
- Bronxville Carpet Cleaning
- Greenburgh Carpet Cleaning
- Dobbs Ferry Carpet Cleaning
- Ardsley Carpet Cleaning
- Elmsford Carpet Cleaning
- Tarrytown Carpet Cleaning
- Irvington Carpet Cleaning
- Hastings on Hudson Carpet Cleaning
- Harrison Carpet Cleaning
- Purchase Carpet Cleaning
- Hartsdale Carpet Cleaning
- Katonah Carpet Cleaning
- Lewisboro Carpet Cleaning
- South Salem Carpet Cleaning
- Vista Carpet Cleaning
- Waccabuc Carpet Cleaning
- Mamaroneck Carpet Cleaning
- Larchmont Carpet Cleaning
- Mount Kisco Carpet Cleaning
- Mount Pleasant Carpet Cleaning
- Briarcliff Manor Carpet Cleaning
- Pleasantville Carpet Cleaning
- Hawthorne Carpet Cleaning
- Thornwood Carpet Cleaning
- Valhalla Carpet Cleaning
- Sleepy Hollow Carpet Cleaning
- Montrose Carpet Cleaning
- New Castle Carpet Cleaning
- Chappaqua Carpet Cleaning
- North Castle Carpet Cleaning
- Armonk Carpet Cleaning
- Banksville Carpet Cleaning
- North Salem Carpet Cleaning
- Croton Falls Carpet Cleaning
- Purdys Carpet Cleaning
- Ossining Carpet Cleaning
- Pelham Carpet Cleaning
- Pelham Manor Carpet Cleaning
- Pound Ridge Carpet Cleaning
- Scotts Corners Carpet Cleaning
- Yorktown Carpet Cleaning
- Yorktown Heights Carpet Cleaning
- Jefferson Valley Carpet Cleaning
- Lake Mohegan Carpet Cleaning
- Kitchawan Carpet Cleaning
- Shrub Oak Carpet Cleaning
- Crompond Carpet Cleaning
- Peekskill Carpet Cleaning
- Rye Carpet Cleaning
- Rye Brook Carpet Cleaning
- Scarsdale Carpet Cleaning
- Somers Carpet Cleaning
- Amawalk Carpet Cleaning
- Baldwin Place Carpet Cleaning
- Granite Springs Carpet Cleaning
- Lincolndale Carpet Cleaning
- Heritage Hills Carpet Cleaning
- Shenorock Carpet Cleaning
- Verplanck Carpet Cleaning
Do I need to vacuum before carpet cleaning?
A light vacuum before your technician arrives if helpful but not required.
If needed, your technician can vacuum before carpet cleaning. The professional carpet cleaning service process includes deep-vacuuming.
How long will it take to clean my carpet?
The average room takes approximately 20 minutes to clean the carpet.
Factors that impact the amount of time it takes for professional carpet cleaning services include:
- Amount of furniture to be moved
- Amount of soil in carpet
- Spot removal
- Protective treatments
Do you guarantee carpet stain and spot removal?
We strive to permanently remove carpet stains and spots, but can't guarantee that all will be removed.
Some carpet stains and spots are from substances that permanently discolor the fibers.
Other factors to consider:
- The age of the carpet
- Type of carpet fibers
The technician may not be able to know in advance if the stains can be removed permanently.
Do you do commercial carpet cleaning?
Yes, we are commercial carpet cleaners.
Commercial carpet cleaning services are offered to businesses of all types and sizes.
We offer scheduled carpet cleaning and one-time carpet deep cleaning services for businesses of all types.
Learn more about commercial carpet cleaning services.
Do you clean area rugs?
Yes! We clean all types of area rugs, either on-site or at our plant in Port Chester, NY.
We offer rug cleaning pick-up and delivery services in Fairfield and Westchester Counties.
Fast. Honest. Professional.
Welcome to ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning and Restoration serving Westchester and Fairfield Counties.
We've been proud to serve local homeowners and businesses since 1993. For professional cleaning services, from one-time deep-cleaning, scheduled cleanings, biohazard cleaning and coronavirus disinfecting or emergency water and flood cleanup, and fire damage restoration services, we stop at nothing to please.
Customer Care Commitment
After decades of experience serving neighbors in emotional distress, our team of professionals are dedicated to delivering a remarkable customer service experience.”
Michael Vitti– Franchise Owner ServiceMaster SCI, Inc.
Demand the Yellow Van
WE STOP AT NOTHING™ Because the jobs not done until the jobs done right. ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning and Restoration is driven to provide exceptional results and pursue the highest standards of clean every time we enter your home or business.
24/7 Quick Response
We arrive within hours of any urgent situation or emergency.
Hi-Tech Equipment. Team Wearing PPE
We use the most advanced equipment for cleaning and decontamination.
Eco-friendly products are available for routine processes.
Your satisfaction is our goal, every step of the way. We work for you, and help you with your insurance claims including direct billing with most carriers.
Related Home Cleaning Services
Certifications and Affiliations
We Stop at Nothing™
Because the job's not done until the job's done right.